Jurgen Klopp Is One Of The Best Managers In The World Says World Cup Winner

Jurgen klopp happy and joyful
Former mainz striker turned liverpool football club head coach jurgen klopp has been praised by new signing after joining the six times uefa champions league winners in an undisclosed transfer fee. 

Argentine midfielder mac allister who was influential to the world cup winning nation argentina and also helped former club, Brighton and hove albion to secure a spot in the 2023/24 Europa League for the first time in the club history since 1901 

Qatar 2023 fifa world cup winner had a chat with liverpoolfc.com at the AXA Training Centre after making a move from seagulls Brighton and hove albion where he made 35 appearances and scoring 10 goals in the english competition. 

When asked about his thoughts on german coach jurgen klopp, here is what he said: 

"I had the possibility to speak with him – he looks like a very nice guy. You can see how the players respect him and, of course, he's one of the best managers in the world. I'm really looking forward to working with him."

Epltop6news.blogspot.com

24 year old midfield world cup winner wants to win more trophies for liverpool football club and believe he can help the club achieve more 

"Since I won the World Cup, I said that I want to win more trophies and I think that this club will help me to do that – that’s the aim and when you are in a big club like this one you have to win trophies. So, that's what I want."

On winning the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE & ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 

"Well, win trophies, that's the aim. It doesn't matter which ones. Of course every player wants to win the Champions League and the Premier League but I will do my best to help the team and try to win every trophy."

Message to the liverpool fans

"That I'm sure this team will give everything to win trophies and make them happy, that's the most important thing. I hope they stay behind me and behind the team and I know they will do it, so it's a pleasure to be here at this club and I will do my best every single day."


What are your thoughts 💭 let us know in the comment section below 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David de gea wouldn't have won the golden glove without him - Marcus Rashford praise teammate

24 year old real madrid target signs new deal with Manchester united